Sunday, December 21, 2008

Quilty Christmas stuff






Here is my new Christmas king sized bed quilt. These blocks are really big and this worked up quickly. I won lots of different quilt fabrics at a Four County Quilt Guild event in MD years ago and finally found a great design to use them all together. Reds and whites, greens and golds all together. I finished the quilt  top in Canada when I lived there and had it quilted in Texas this year, on my bed this year for the holidays--Yeah!! It is much prettier in person. Lisa did a really creative custom quilt  design in the blocks that accents the floral feel. Plus, there are stars in the borders, hard to see until you are very close. Mom made me this runner for my table for Christmas this year. I had some big quilt plans of my own for my grand babes this year but I have been sick for over a week now and I guess they may get them in January...

No comments: